Day 13: What is your earliest memory?
I would say my earliest memory is probably a Christmas I spent at my grandparents house. I remember my Grandma was giving me a bath and she said We have to hurry because Santa might come while your in here. Then I heard banging and she said hurry hurry his reindeer just landed on the roof. Then loud jingle bells. We went out to the living room and all the gifts were under the tree. That Santa AKA Grandpa was a quick one lol. I have a ton of early memories with my grandparents and now my children get to make memories with them to. Its very special to see them together and my kids adore them!
Day 14: If you won the lottery..
If I won the lottery I would start by buying myself an old Cadillac or a vw bus and have them fixed up. Yes I watch to much kounts kustoms haha. Then I would buy Tim any car he wanted and Id buy us a nice house (not to big cause I don't wanna have to clean a mansion). I would set up college and trust funds for Madison, John, my sister and my niece and nephew. Then pay off my grandparents bills and buy them a house right near us. As for the rest I would just save and be smart with it. At least I hope i would. Oh and I would pay for both my kids wedding if they every get married and I would pay for Dallas and Jeff's wedding :) haha right doll?
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment